Sunday, 18 July 2010

Most exciting news yet!

Sybil from the CSS group posted on the forum yesterday

"I just got off the phone with Starz and the nice woman said (damn, I'm so excited and I'm having a hard time typing, sorry). "They are waiting to get the license from ABC and then they'll make an announcement." That's what the lady said. Can I yell now? Can I,please, please? This is the best news ever. I don't know if it's for sure, but it damn well sounds like it."

Read her post here: http://kahlanrichardlots.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=s3&thread=3243&page=102#73972

How amazing is this?! Cross your fingers Seekers, this is the most promising response yet, let's hope it comes true

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Video Bar

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.